Status: As of 24th April, 2017, version 2.4.0 has been rolled out to all IC2 users.
- Added geo-fencing support for GPS enabled devices. You can now define a geo-fence by drawing a circle, or outlining a path. Whenever a device enters or leaves a fence, it could trigger an e-mail, enable/disable its Wi-Fi AP, or make an HTTP/HTTPS call to a user provided URL.
- You can now add a “star” to your favorite groups. Favorite groups are placed at the top of group lists. They are also listed on the organization drop-down menu in the top-right area.
- Added an “unresponsive” state to devices. If a device is not responsive for 20 secs, its status indicator will change to orange. It is still treated as online. But if it remains unresponsive for 3 mins, it will be treated as offline and the status indicator will change to red.
- If a client device is a Peplink/Pepwave device, a link is added to open its Device Details screen.
- Added support of Pepwave AP models to the Bulk Configurator
- SSID profile order can now be changed.
- PepVPN connections will not unnecessarily disconnect and reconnect after updating a topology profile.
- Included various UI enhancements