With version 2.3.5, you now have the ability to schedule AP and SSID Balance, MAX and AP One. Captive Portal management has also been enhanced with the addition of “Captive Portal Administrator” role specifically to administer captive portal settings. And as requested, Bulk Configurator can now be used to configure multiple products.
Version 2.3.5 is now being rolled out gradually to all users and is expected to complete by mid-January, 2017.
- Added AP and SSID availability schedule for both Balance, MAX and AP One.
- On the “SSID” and “Radio Settings” pages, added ability to set maximum number of clients, and minimum client signal strength.
Captive portal enhancements
- Added a new user role “Captive Portal Administrator” for administering captive portal settings only.
- Added sign-in with Instagram.
- Captive portal: The daily quota settings were configured in “Social”, “E-mail” and “SMS” access modes individually. Now they are a single setting which is shared among the modes. For existing captive portal profiles, the first access mode’s settings are applied.
- Captive portal: time-based quota can now be reset only a certain amount of times per day.
Enhancements on the Device Details page:
Added “uptime” field to device list.
- Bulk configurator can now be used to configure multiple products. For more details, see group level Settings menu.
- Added AirProbe Performance Test Reports.