Improvements in near Firmware

Hi moderators,
sorry for my english.
I would suggest to the developers change the fields to create users in the guest portal, in order to create users without email and user ger increase the amount of char from 11 to 50 char.

1 - In field “Crear account” without email.
2 - In field “Generate account” alter limit for more then 11 characters.

My request:

I appreciate the update. For the “Create account” option, you will need to do this as an email for the Username. The “Generate Accounts” options does have a limit of 11 characters for the prefix. I do certainly invite you to share this feature request with our Engineering Team via the forum (forum.peplink.com). Engineering is in there daily for improvement ideas and the forum is one of the first stops they use.I appreciate the update. For the “Create account” option, you will need to do this as an email for the Username. The “Generate Accounts” options does have a limit of 11 characters for the prefix. I do certainly invite you to share this feature request with our Engineering Team via the forum (forum.peplink.com). Engineering is in there daily for improvement ideas and the forum is one of the first stops they use.

Thanks.

Thank you for feature feature. We will discuss these requests internally.

Hi Chan

Is there any date this feature be implemented?

Thank you.