I need to reset my Max Br1 Mimi LETA to factory settings

I changed providers from TMobile to Cricket AT&T now my password to my dash board will not work I have a Max Br1 Mimi LETA how do I reset my router to factory defaults? My new provider has no idea what I am asking for when I asked for the admin password

A paperclip inserted into the reset button on the front and pressed in for a 10 count will factory reset the unit.

Thank you :+1:

Thank you that worked I got into my dashboard and reset my passcode.
BUT it says I have InControl enabled?
What does this mean?
Now that I reset it it keeps searching for the IP address even though it sees my carriers SIM card :disappointed:

Mindi R

| MartinLangmaid
October 22 |

• | - |

A paperclip inserted into the reset button on the front and pressed in for a 10 count will factory reset the unit.

What I really need is to purchase tech support. Do you have any suggestions? I prefer telephone support.
Or at least a user manual for my device.
Switching carriers has opened a can a worms for me👀. I view it as a opportunity.
How about classes; pepwave 101 for dummies.
Regards
Mindi R

InControl2 is Peplinks cloud management platform (https://incontrol2.peplink.com ) you can use it to manage your device and track its location - stuff like that.

Normally this means you either need to enter an APN for your SIM or your SIM needs to be activated. A google search suggests that Cricket Wireless needs a custom APN of ndo set.

I expect we’ll see these shortly.

I’m in the UK but @Rick-DC might be able to help he is in the US. Youd should also be able to get support from where you bought the BR1 Mini from. Peplink resellers are generally a helpful bunch.

Sure. As @MartinLangmaid suggested, I’ll be glad to help. Send me a PM and I’ll walk you through it – by message or by phone.
We all need a little help now and then. :wink:

Rick

1 Like

No, YOU guys are!

Bumping an old thread, the new online manual is awesome!
https://manual.peplink.com/documentation/pepwave-max-user-manual/appendix-a/