- A company based in the Middle East.
- Provides contact management and business support services worldwide.
- Currently running two separate ISP connections in 3 branch offices.
- A secure infrastructure providing VPN connectivity.
- High Availability setup to keep VoIP and network traffic running at all times.
- Upgrade devices which can utilize the two ISP connections simultaneously and not only as a failover solution.
- We would suggest a Balance 580 to be deployed at each of the three sites.
- This powerful branch router can combine the two ISP connections providing beneficial SpeedFusion routing technology such as WAN Smoothing for their VoIP needs.
- Adding an additional Balance 580 in standby mode to create a High Availability architecture within each site. This ensures optimal operational performance, even at times of high loads.
- The branches will accommodate a hub-and-spoke setup, to minimize connection failures, dead zones and to provide better coverage.
- With the use of a Balance 580 at each site, a SpeedFusion tunnel can be created for PepVPN as well as other functional SpeedFusion technologies such as Bandwidth Bonding for heavy bandwidth usage.
- By purchasing EssentialCare, the organization can utilize InControl 2 to remotely manage their Peplink infrastructure, giving flexibility where needed to optimize the flow.