How to return broke item when reseller refuses to process the return

Hello, I purchased a MAX BR1 Mini via a Verizon special promotion through ctsmobility.com, which sourced the product from GetWirelessLLC.com. Unfortunately, the device has stopped working. I have over 10 of these devices and understand how to troubleshoot them. I’ve found it very challenging to seek assistance for my RMA under the three-year warranty protection plan. Despite my efforts, I’ve been consistently redirected between different departments, and none of the companies are helping or honoring the warranty, which couldn’t be more frustrating.

I appreciate the situation’s complexity with multiple parties involved, but I’m looking for a straightforward resolution. Please guide me on the possibility of a corporate return through Peplink.
Alternatively, I would appreciate any information if another reputable reseller could facilitate this process.

I appreciate your understanding, and I look forward to a prompt and efficient resolution to this matter.

Hi. I am a Peplink Partner and I’ll be glad to help you. Send me an e-mail or PM and I’ll walk you through the process by phone. - Rick

Hi Rick, could you please email me at [email protected] then I share my contact info. thank you.