How to monitor data usage on an InTouch device

I have a specific device on a ship. ( video server type device) InTouch is working fine for what we need. But I need to be able to monitor the data usage for this connection. I can see this device locally as a client on its specific vlan. I can ping it from the router, the intouch link works and is functional but Its not reporting any data usage in any of the available reports.

Can someone help me figure out why this is not working for me… all other devices seem to be fine.

the only difference with this network is i have lan port 2 going directly to an unmanaged switch which then is connected directly to the device in questions running the intouch service.

Any guidance would be greatly appriciated as the ship is leaving port and I need to be able to monitor consumption on this service for obvious reasons.

Peplink 830X running 8.4.0

After doing more research it seems this is more of an issue then just this one device. I’m noticing there are multiple devices no longer properly showing usage as it was. Everything is pointing to this issue starting with the 8.4.0 Build 5736 firmware update.

As i really need to monitor this specific data i cannot revert to 8.3 at this time since vessel is underway and do not want to take any chances.

If anyone has a work around it would be greatly appreciated.