We have customers with Balance 310X at their HQs and 20X at their branches. Their offices will be connected to each other using FusionHub. Some of customers also have server at our datacenter, too. Their servers serve both Intranet and Internet.
Currently, we successfully implement VRF to separate each customer’s sites from other customer’s. However, we cannot config to let them access their servers at datacenter.
Router Firelwall has 3 IP addresses.
- forward Speedfusion ports to FusionHub
- forward all traffic to 188.8.131.52 to 10.30.0.100 for Client A
- forward all traffic to 184.108.40.206 to 10.30.0.200 for Client B
- firmware version 8.0.1 build 1644
- use VRF to separate each client’s traffic from other clients
Server for customers are located on FusionHub’s local network.
At each clients’ site
Peplink Balance 310X (HQ) or 20X (branch)
- use multiple links to make speedfusion connection to datacenter
- use OSPF to announce local networks
- clients might have overlap IP addresses (which is fine because of VRF)