How do I make a leased block of 62 public IP addresses available to my LAN?

Hello,
Our organization has been assigned a block of IP addresses by Comcast. We purchased a Balance ONE router.

Here’s the information provided by Comcast:

Customer Layer 3 IP Information:
(WAN Block)
Link IP Address: 50.206.8.240/29
Gateway: 50.206.8.241
Layer 3 IP: 50.206.8.246
Layer 3 Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.248

Customer Usable IP Information
(LAN Block)
Usable IP Block: 50.201.236.64/26
Usable IP Ranges: 50.201.236.65 - 50.201.236.126
Usable Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.192

I set the WAN port static IP address per the WAN block above, and can see the internet.

How do I configure the router to make the IP range assigned to us by Comcast available to my LAN?

Thank you!

Based on my Balance 30 experience, assuming it is the same on the Balance One:
Go to the Network>>WAN page
Open the Connection used for the Comcast port
Set up for static IP
[You have probably done all of this already]
At the bottom, the panel labeled “Additional Public IP Address Settings” is where you enter the rest of the addresses of the block.
The Comcast port will now respond to each of the IP addresses you entered.
<Ta-da!>

Sounds like you should either use IP Forwarding on your WAN? Either that, or do a 1 to 1 NAT Mapping for each additional IP address and use NAT.

I would assume that you would use the Layer 3 IP on the WAN link (50.206.8.246). You would then set up the LAN side to be the first address in the usable space. Set up DHCP for the other addresses in the usable space.

That is how I would try to do it. Someone from Peplink should be by shortly and correct me if I am too far off base.

We use the NAT mappings settings for the forward: Each static WAN IP is mapped to the appropriate LAN IP (making sure that the target LAN IP always is associated with the appropriate LAN device - either using static DHCP assignments or by configuring the static LAN IP on the device itself).

I guess if you are planning on running a second WAN connection, NAT is going to be required anyhow. Just seems counterintuitive to use NAT for a public IP.

There is also IP Forwarding: When Should I Use IP Forwarding on WAN interface?