Home Router Replacement

Hello!

I am planning to replace the Verizon FiOS router G3100 home router. I have a few IoT devices and also want a have cellular backup with WIFI 6 for future proof.

I am thinking peplink would be a good replacement.

Any suggestions for models that would suit my purpose?

Thanks

Whats your budget?

Whats your FIOS speed?

$150-$250
300Mbps

Hi. The product which appears most suitable for your requirements is likely the Balance 20X. These run around US$449 or $549 depending on which modem is inside (CAT4 or CAT7.) The price may be more than you had in mind but I must say this is a first class product I think those who use them are pleased with their purchase. Your local Peplink Partner can help you. If you decide a Peplink device is in your future of if you want more information, and you don’t have a relationship with a Peplink partner, tell us where you are located and one of the Partners who participate in the Forum will likely contact you. You may also be able to purchase on-line, although that would not be our preference.

agree the B20x is as close as you are going to get at that price point. they were for sale on amazon.com for $349 the other day, i dont know if they still are. can’t beat the functionality/software for that price.