We are looking to do a proof of concept to show that Peplink with Speed Fusion will improve our private cloud infrastructure across multiple sites. Today each site has one commodity internet connection and an MPLS connection (No WWW access).
- We have a total of 11 sites that connect over the MPLS to a single data center. All LAN traffic is routed over the MPLS back to the DC. All other traffic is routed over the ISP via a default route.
- LAN -> Core Switch -> MPLS Router or Firewall & ISP Modem
- We have two 310s for remote sites and a 380 for the DC.
- We want to set up two of our remote sites with the 310s and connect them over Speed Fusion back to the DC running the 380.
- One of the requirements is that the testing can be done without losing communication from the other 9 sites back to the DC.
Thanks for any insight in the development of this POC design.