Help selecting router

I’ve been using a Balance One Core and it’s great. I want to connect 3 more 1-person sites and allow each site

• PeplinkVPN to the other sites
  • All features of SpeedFusion including SpeedFusion Cloud
  • Dual WAN
  • LTE would be a plus

Unneeded: Wifi

What are the lowest price devices that support this feature set?

I really appreciate your help

Hi. There are a number of directions one could go. I think this may be the least expensive way to go → http://download.peplink.com/resources/peplink_balance_20x_datasheet.pdf. If a second WAN port is required I’d use an inexpensive USB-ethernet dongle. Cat4 LTE is bult-in. This is a “PrimeCare” device so SpeedFusion and a 5-PepVPN license is included. And, for this router, PrimeCare renewal after the first year is inexpensive.

Thanks Rick. So let’s go a level up in devices because I’d like the dual WAN built-in. That’s a valuable tip about PrimeCare

Ahh. OK. Then look here → Peplink.com - Model Comparison. I was trying to get you SF and 5 PepVPN license for “almost free.” :grinning:
If avoiding the USB-ethernet converter is important you’re probably looking at a Balance One Core with optional SF and 5 PepVPN licenses or the Balance 210 which includes SF but you’d still need to purchase the 5-VPN license.

OK great. So if buy the SF for the One Core that means all SF features? The comparison table with it’s footnotes is beyond me.

Yes.
I’ll send you a PM with my phone number and I’ll explain it to you.