Having a lot of MAX-BR1 Mini with Telit LE910-NA V2 modem disconnect from ATT until rebooted

Hi, I’m hoping Peplink engineers can provide some input on this

We’ve been having a lot of problems daily with MAX-BR1 mini units using cell only connectivity disconnect until rebooted.
Some of these we’ve sent techs to 3-7 times to reboot and each time we find the cellular WAN disconnected and not trying to reconnect until the device is rebooted.
After a lot of research we’ve found that all the devices having problems seem to all be using the Telit LE910-NA V2 modem.
Same devices using Sierra Wireless MC7354 or Qualcomm LE910C4-NF are not having issue.
If we replace a Telit LE910-NA V2 device that’s having disconnect problems with another using Sierra Wireless MC7354 or Qualcomm LE910C4-NF the problem seems resolved.
Some of the Telit LE910-NA V2 devices were still using modem firmware 20.00.504 but updating to the latest 20.00.505 doesn’t resolve the disconnect problem.
I need to do more research but looks like it only is affecting our units using ATT and not a problem for them on Verizon.

Searching the Internet I found the following Telit notice regarding the 3G shutdown and this seems to be the same time we started having these disconnect issues so may be related.
https://www.janus-rc.com/Documentation/Telit_PCN_ATT_3G_Sunset_February_2021.pdf
I see they’re listing a 20.00.506 and 20.00.507 for some of the Telit LE910-NA V2 modems but haven’t found a way to identify the exact part number installed in the Pepwave.

I’d like to know if anyone else is having this issue and any input is appreciated.
We’ve already tried different firmware (8.2 versus 8.3) have updated modem firmware and verified good signal.
And as i said above replacing the unit with a different modem option or swapping the SIM to Verizon seems to alleviate the issue

Thanks

Just recently came across this, are you still having these issues or did you find a solution?