Grouped Network still managed by InControl - without InControl enabled

I am using my Peplink Balance One for some years now, very happy with it. The first years I have used InControl, but when the subscription that came with the warranty expired, I did not extend it, since I did not really see much value for me, having to manage only one router (see screenshot 1: warranty expired).

In the time that I used InControl I have created Grouped Networks and outbound rules etc in it, and everything was cut loose from InControl or removed from my router after having stopped InControl - except for some Grouped Networks. Some of those Grouped Networks are still visible today in my router, and I cannot delete them nor change them (see screenshot 2). In my router InControl is disabled, and has been disabled for more than a year now (see screenshot 4).

First question, how can I get rid of the surviving ‘InControl’ Grouped Networks?

But on top of this, what’s even more strange is that, when I created a new Grouped Network, the router seems to think it is managed by InControl! (screenshot 3).
Very strange indeed, when I have disabled InControl. As a result, I cannot edit such a Grouped Network, but sure enough, I can delete it and recreate it. Some work for some of the more involved groups when you only forgot to add one IP…

So my second question is, how can I really get rid of the InControl link? Simple disabling does not seem to be enough for the Grouped Networks.

Apologies if this question was asked and maybe answered before. I did search the forums but couldn’t find anything related.
All help appreciated!

With the help of support I was able to remove the InControl2 link and regained control of all my Grouped Networks again. As it appeared all settings have to be removed from InControl2 before the license expires; because after it expires, you cannot change any configuration anymore. Since my license was expired, support granted me a couple of days of InControl2 access which enabled me to completely remove my device from it (choosing to remove all InControl2 controlled settings from my local device). I do not see any InControl2 managed Grouped Networks on the device anymore.