General FAQ: How do I update my email address for the Peplink ecosystem?

We have received several e-mail address/Peplink ID-related questions recently, meaning it is unclear to some exactly how to resolve such issues. Below are the most faqs in regard to this topic:

Q. Can I change the email address/domain associated with my Peplink ID?

No. Each Peplink ID is linked to a specific email address, and this cannot be changed. You will need to create a new Peplink ID for your new email address.

System included: InControl,, Forum, Partner Pavillion or Peplink portal,, Training, Ticketing, eStore, etc.

Q. How do I update administrators’ access to our InControl organization?

Any of the Super Organization Administrators of your InControl organization are able to add new members.

Head to InControl and select the organization you wish to edit → organization settings → and fill in the required fields.

Q. How do I grant users access to my Peplink Portal account?

The group owner can add/manage seats for access to their Peplink Portal account here → Seat → View and Manage.

After granting access and creating a Peplink ID, the user will also have unified access to the eStore.

Q. How do I update the group owner of our account?

To change the group owner of the account, please contact your Peplink Account Manager or the Peplink Partner you work with.

1 Like