FusionHUB Private Cloud Deployment

Hi,

In the scenario of deploying FusionHUB in a private cloud.
how would you route the private cloud multiple VLANs through the PepVPN.

Shall I deploy one FusionHUB per VLAN?

Thanks,
Ben

Hi Ben,

This can be achieved. Anyway, please share how the multiple Vlans connected to FusionHub in order for me to provide better advice.

Thank you.

Hi,

In my FusionHub experiment I was able to configure the LAN segment,
ex: 10.10.0.0/24

but I cannot declare multiple VLANs on the LAN interface.

So I assume I would need to use a router for routing between my VLANs, and this router will have an interface in the same LAN as FusionHub.
if I use OSPF on my router, will FusionHub be able to discover it? or shall I configure something on FusionHub?

And will the route to my other VLANs be passed to the rest of the speedfusion network?

Thanks,
Ben

Hi Ben,

FusionHub does not have native VLAN support. To enable routing between SpeedFusion networks and VLAN, please:

1. Ensure the router in untagged LAN (e.g. 10.10.0.1) can route traffic between all VLANs
  2. Enable “Route PepVPN traffic to LAN” in FusionHub LAN settings page
  3. Enter static route entries in the router, all SpeedFusion subnets should use FusionHub as gateway
  4. Add outbound policy rules in Balance/MAX devices, all VLAN subnets should enforce to FusionHub

Kenny

FusionHub Virtual Appliance Extend SpeedFusion to Your Cloud FusionHub is the new virtual SpeedFusion appliance from Peplink. With FusionHub, you can establish SpeedFusion connections between cloud servers and physical Peplink devices. FusionHub runs on nearly all mainstream virtual machine software including VMware, Citrix XenServer and Oracle VirtualBox. What Can You Do With FusionHub? Make SpeedFusion connections to your datacenter or cloud servers. See the Web domains your clients visit and the applications they use. Integrate datacenters and cloud servers into existing physical SpeedFusion networks. The Benefits of FusionHub In combination with your virtual machine software s high availability and fault tolerance features, FusionHub adds new capabilities: Bandwidth Bonding Connect to your cloud server with the combined speed of all your WAN links. Enjoy faster Internet access by using your server s highthroughput connection. Session Persistence Combine any type of connection from multiple ISPs to create a highly available connection between your device and your FusionHub. This connection will provide unbreakable VPN. Deploy on Any Cloud Server Use FusionHub in private, public, and hybrid clouds.
300-101 Pass4sure

Hi Ben,

beta firmware with static route support.
You need to configure the VLAN switch to route all SpeedFusion networks to FusionHub.

Kenny