FusionHub on AWS - Only pulls private IP instead of public IP

Hello. My FusionHub instance on AWS seems to only pull the private IPv4 IP from AWS into the WAN interface, and will not use the elastic public IP I’m using. Logging into the instance is not an issue to access the settings. The WAN settings are set for DHCP and I’m not provided the option to change to a static IP in the dropdown. I’m using firmware 8.4.0 build 5173. Thx!

Yes, that is how AWS works. the FusionHub has no way to know or detect the Elastic IP. But don’t worry it will work fine. If you are trying to host SpeedFusion links then the other clients will be configured to connect to the Elastic public IP., which AWS forwards to the private WAN.

Hmm… Having the SpeedFusion VPN peers connect is my goal, however they are not being forwarded to the private IP as it stands currently. I’m missing something…

Did you solve this? It may be the same issue that I started a new post on today… it can route to anything within the subnet that FusionHub is in, but not to anything in any of the VPC’s other subnets.