I couldn’t find any doc for how to run FusionHub on Ovirt / RHEV, so I thought I’d post my steps here.
- Download the zip for fusion hub and extract
- Copy the .vhd file from your machine to one of your ovirt hosts.
- On your ovirt host: qemu-img convert -O qcow2 fusionhub.vhd fusionhub.qcow2
- copy the disk back to your machine.
- Upload the disk to ovirt using storage -> Disks -> Upload (select the qcow2 file)
5.1) Name it something you’ll be able to find later, like fusionhub.
- Create a new virtual machine:
6.1) General -> select "blank’ for template
6.2) General -> instance images -> Attach
6.2.1) Select the disk you just uploaded
6.2.2) change the disk type from VirtIO to IDE
6.3) Best pick your network
6.4) System -> 1024 MB max memory
- Big finish, launch your VM