Fusion Hub MSP

Hello

I need to design a Fusion Hub virtual machine where for each client I make a pep vpn. For each pep VPN connect to Fusion Hub i need to assign a single IP V4. Fusion Hub will be install on my cloud farm where i’ve all IP V4. Every Pep VPN must be isolated from other pep VPN.

It’s possible use only a one Fusion HUB with multiple IP v4 for each pep VPN Tunnel?

1 Like

Hi Nicola,

why do you need a IPv4 for each tunnel? You can activate VRF in the FusionHub, then it is like a different FusionHub.

Regards
Dennis

1 Like

Hi Dennis

each customer must go out on the internet through a different pep vpn and present themselves with a different public ip. I create a vpn tunnel for each customer connected to fusionhub each fusionhub tunnel is a customer and must appear on the internet with a different ip.

Regards
Nicola

I have a few Ideas how to solve that, but I think @AskTim would be the right one to give an official statement here

1 Like

Yes it is possible.

1 Like

Does it matter if the incoming PepVPNs share a common public IP to connect to at the FH?

If it does not then you could add a LAN interface to the FH and send your clients traffic out via that to be handled by another router / firewall. Customers would terminate on a common WAN IP of the FusionHub but would be routed or NATd out to the internet at whatever box you hang off the side of the FH.

Dear Peplink, this sounds again like another use case for a fully featured virtual balance! :wink:

1 Like