First Time Using Speedfusion

Hi everyone! I’m here to talk about this new tech that’s been a total game-changer for the company I work at. Peplink’s SpeedFusion technology!! I work in the IT department and I used to stress over juggling multiple connections and praying for a stable one during crucial client calls or data transfers. But ever since my team got our hands on SpeedFusion, it’s been smooth sailing all the way! Seriously, where has this technology been my entire life? I’m seriously surprised that Cisco, Asus, D-Link, TP-link, or even Netgear don’t have this functionality.

SpeedFusion is like the ultimate internet tool. Now I have access to DSL, cable, 5G, and even satellite – and can combine the speeds for all of them. My entire team agrees that setting it up was a breeze. Also with this specific failover technology, its nearly impossible to lose connection. It’s like having a guardian angel for my internet. Our remote teams are more efficient than ever too – with SpeedFusion’s data transfer speeds. I have to admit it was a little costly, but totally worth it.