Firmware 8.4.1 Beta 1

We are pleased to announce that Firmware 8.4.1 Beta 1 is now available

Download the Firmware

Download the Release Notes

Router API Documentation

SMS Control Command Reference

1 Like

Wow, I love the features introduced in this release!

[Beta 1] [System] Implemented Stream Control
Transmission Protocol (SCTP) packet routing support

^^ Curious what the originator for this was? I plan to try to run some private LTE network eNBs over a peplink as a backhaul using either Starlink or cellular (crazy, yes, but would be awesome).

3 Likes

OH OH OH !!!

Santa dropped an early gift …

7 Likes

No. This was the gift! …

:<) ;<)

3 Likes

No fighting, looks like we are all on the gift list this year… :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hi Venn, I just updated item 31189 on the release notes as this feature is not on all models.

1 Like

That hurts.

3 Likes

LACP. Any chance you can point me to the settings for this? Not seeing it on 310X…

You need to select the LAN ports to have the [Link Aggregation] option to be displayed. This is captured from B310X in firmware 8.4.1 Beta 1.

4 Likes

My SC (Synergy Controller) is showing the warning/error, “Health check disabled on “WAN 2 - Synergy Link”. Network problems cannot be detected.” on the bottom of my dashboard page. Enabling any health check option and saving does not persist and the message does not go away.

@mbmike29, in firmware 8.4.1 Beta 1 (and onward), when you enable Synergy Mode for a particular WAN, the HealthCheck for that Synergy Link (at the Synergy Controller) will be disabled.

I have tested and confirmed with the Engineering Team on this change.

2 Likes

If it’s working as intended, can we please get rid of the nagging warning at the bottom of the dashboard?

1 Like

@mbmike29, yes, in the next Beta firmware, if the WAN (Synergy Link) = active, the warning message will not be displayed.

3 Likes

Please update the description at the top
We are pleased to announce that Firmware 8.4.0 Beta 1 is now available
to
We are pleased to announce that Firmware 8.4.1 Beta 1 is now available

1 Like