Firmware 8.4.0 RC 4

Same issue on MAX TRANSIT 5G… think it is getting pushed off the bottom, appears there are only 4 slots after WAN CONNECTION STATUS, and with IPV6 as an option in the mix, page appears full.

Similar discussion here:
Starlink Stow/Unstow Option in 8.4.0 Firmware

@Lai I’ve just upgraded a Max Transit Duo Pro H/W 1 to 8.4.0 and there seems to be a problem with the lowest latency algorithm for default outbound connections as it won’t pass data.

When I change to fastest response all is OK. I’ve reinstalled firmware with no change. Is anyone else seeing this?

I’m traveling with the device so I can’t really enable remote access until return to base on Monday.

David

Just did a test here but I don’t see the problem.

Please help to do ping and trace route to www.speedtest.net then show us your results.

Thanks.

1 Like

@TK_Liew Thank you for the fast response. I did a factory reset and all works well with 8.4.0.

I have been contacting the Community and the ticket office in charge of Asia since FW8.3.0 for the MAX and MBX series, but there is a bug that has not improved at all.

After building SFC Protect,
Advance>SpeedFusion VPN>Send All Traffic To button is grayed out and “No SpeedFusion VPN profile to defined” is displayed when hovering over it.

Why is a feature that used to be available left out?

The graphic on the 8.4.0 webpage shows using “Least Used” with all WAN types however when setting it up via the Dashboard or InControl2 it only shows ethernet WAN or VLAN WAN interfaces, no cellular or WiFi WAN. How do you enable the other WAN interfaces for use with “Least Used”?