Firmware 8.2.0 Beta 2

@sitloongs I wished you post a table where all special Firmwares are shown (and the usecase). In this table you could mark wich firmware is in the Update or not - that would make it a lot easier for the partners

Thanks
Dennis

@meierwj and @jgsieve,

For the OpenVPN WAN outbound connection issue, we have confirmed the fix will be include in coming firmware 8.2.0 RC2.

@Dennis Hofheinz,

For any special firmware given by the support team in the ticket, please make sure you check with support team when the fix will be included for the coming firmware. This should avoid the issue.

@sitloongs
Sure @sitloongs ! I rely on two CGNAT wireless connections, and host a number of different appliances, security, file sharing, etc, I need to have rules defined so certain vlans can host resources, sometimes the same port. Another is one appliance needs full vpn connection to another network, and another appliance needs a few ports. Hopefully this helps. I have done this with firewalla and openwrt, so i imagine there are others. Also, i mentioned that my openvpn rule today isn’t working for outbound policy after a scheduled nightly reboot unless i disconnect/reconnect every morning. The best way to find out is if i go to “whatsmyip.com” and i see my cgnat IP instead of my openvpn. I have already set the connection order. It’s easy to re-create.