Firmware 8.2.0 Beta 1

Done. Thanks.

Does 8.2.0b1 (or 2) not work with SpeedFusion Cloud yet? After updating my Balance One Core to b1 when it came out, my existing SFC tunnels just showed “Starting” for over an hour, so I reverted to the non-beta firmware. This morning, I repeated the process with b2, with the same results.

Update (for others who have the same issue): The existing tunnels did eventually come up and appear to be working. I then modified one of them to use the new Dynamic Weighted Bonding. 15 minutes later, that SFC location’s tunnels are still showing “Starting…”. I’m assuming they’ll come up eventually…

1 Like

This is happening to me too on beta2.

After more than 3 hours, the SFC location I changed to Dynamic Weighted Bonding still wasn’t up. I realized I changed 1 of the 3 tunnels at that location, so I changed the other 2, as well, so we’ll see if that helps…

A few more hours later, none of the 3 tunnels to that SFC location (Dallas) have started.

Mine are working using Seattle. You also might want to post this on the beta 2 thread to get some more visibility.

1 Like

@mc1z, could you please create a ticket, send us your SN and enable Remote Assistance for us to have a check? Please mention me (Steve) in the ticket so I can identify the ticket. Thanks.

https://ticket.peplink.com/ticket/new/public

I have mine set to use Dynamic Weighted Bonding and the connection to DFW connected right away, need more info from your device to check. Thanks for your help!

Thanks Steve - done!

OpenVPN is not connecting to my external VPN with my Balance 20X on Beta 2. The data presentation on the real-time chart is not showing the OpenVPN in the aggregate data. It appears this new firmware is ignoring my Outbound Policy.

DNS over HTTPS for OpenDNS directs all DNS traffic to OpenDNS. It would be nice if this was only done for OpenDNS requests.