Firmware 8.1.2 RC 1

@Venn ,

This will help ? Starlink / App (Dish Management) Access / Peplink

1 Like

Hi Lai,

May I question, Can I upgrade Balance 1350 with Hardware Revision HW1 and Firmware Version 6.3.4 to Firmware Version 8.1.2 ? Thanks

Inten

No, B1350 HW1 does not support Firmware 7 or above.

1 Like

I’m getting an error on my MAX HD4 MBX saying:

Remote SIM component is incompatible to the firmware, please contact distributor for support.

I’m running 8.1.2 build 5117 on the HD4 MBX and version 1.1.91 on the SIM injector. The SIM injector is “behind” the MBX on the LAN since I also have two HD1 CAT18 domes on the WAN ports using the injector, and the Remote SIM proxy feature is enabled. This configuration has been working with 8.1.1 and previous versions for at least 6 months without error.

The interesting thing is that the various modems are working fine with the remote SIM injector, but I am wondering if that will stop with the advent of this error.

1 Like

@stevemitchell, please upgrade the 8.1.2 one more time. Please open ticket if you still seeing the error message after the second upgrade.

Thanks.

1 Like

This did not work. I’m opening a ticket.

I have MAX HD4 MBX 5G and installed beta. in release notice it is said 24701 [Beta 1] [5G] Cellular “Auto mode” supports 5G and 4G only. can this option found in MAX HD4 MBX, we would need to switch 5G SIM to 4G when 5G is not performing?

@ossi.laine, choosing “Auto mode” will do according to your requirement.

1 Like

Hi I can’t find Auto mode (under Network/WAN). Screen host from 5G SIM page attached.