Firmware 8.1.1 Beta 1

@Vitaly

Can i have your device model ?

1 Like

@Venn

We are working on the API document for the new changes and we will post the update again when it’s ready. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

MAX Transit LTE-A HW Gen 2

@Vitaly

Let me verify and get back to you.

1 Like

@Venn

Router API Document uploaded.

2 Likes

@Vitaly

Confirmed this is the firmware bug. Engineering team is working on the fix. Thank you for joining the beta firmware test. :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

My pleasure. Thanks for the quick response & investigation!

1 Like

Hello Peplink Team,
Does this new version/beta release support the cellular 5G chipset frequency selection on the Device settings and also the related 5G reporting back into InControl2? We have several systems under test and can upgrade them if it does to the beta release, else we will stay on the current GA release.
Appreciate your assistance,
Marcus :slight_smile:

@mldowling

Release notes will include all the feature improvement for the firmware. I have checked on that I don’t find any on that. :grinning:

1 Like

Seems to have reintroduced the issue previously fixed here: Balance 20 - 8.1.0 - unstable - #26 by TK_Liew

@OmarVR

The fixes in the 8.1.0s083 is not fully integrated into the 8.1.1beta1 firmware. Targeted it will be included in firmware 8.1.1beta2. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Noted. Thanks.

1 Like

4828 - [QoS]​ Added the ability to rename QoS User Groups
I have just looked on both a MBX and SDX and its not possible to rename

1 Like

No PL-Feedback to my post? :man_shrugging:t2:

i have tested the beta only short, but the vpn connection between a transit duo and my fusionhub went down without any real issues. i needed the setup again for full operation, so i went back to the current stable. maybe someone else also saw such an issue?

@ckirch

I think we missed your post that thinking you are following with Support team. For item 1, we will further test on it and update again. :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Do you have diagnostic reported download from the devices when you see the problem ? If yes , can you please open a ticket for support team to review the logs ?

1 Like

Here’s an interesting one. Using 8.1.1b01/4976 on a Max Mini LTEA. After obtaining a license key for SFC and configuring the GUI shows the following. Note that the lower left corner where the legend is normally located is a solid black rectangle.

2 Likes

I also saw the same thing.
I tried it on a BR1 MINI LTE.

This is acknowledged. We will feedback to the engineering team. Thanks for reporting this.

2 Likes