Firmware 8.0.0 is now RC2

Hello,

Might be temporary but changing the interfaces name is not affecting the names in the SpeedFusion tunnels.

Edit: all good after a reboot.

1 Like

@Venn, I tested the WAN name changed within 40 seconds. May I know this same to yours?

1 Like

After 1 minute it wasn’t changed and I reboot. Anyway as a reboot will work it out, I don’t think it’s critical.
Device was an HD4.

1 Like

@TK_Liew Any thoughts on this? I did testing again and it does not seem the roaming / signal threshold option is doing anything. In fact, signal is so low, its hanging onto the SSID, health check is failing disabling the interface, and it won’t switch to a SSID/AP that has excellent signal which is very frustrating. Is there a way to set a signal threshold and get the device to connect to a better signal SSID or AP within same SSID regardless of operating channel? Or does this need to be entered as a feature request? Thank you!

PS. in RC2, when I try to press disconnect to disconnect a WiFi as WAN network, it will not disconnect and I have to drag the connection down to disabled. Same when I am trying to select a different network to connect to, it will not connect, I have to disable and re-enable.