Feedback on Peplink setup for Costa Rica vacation rental using Fiber/Starlink load balancing and LTE failover

Context:

Vacation rental in Costa Rica

• 6 units, with a Ubiquiti AP in each
  • Located in the US

Have access to 3 ISPs:

• 100Mbit Kolbi Internet
  • 200Mbit Starlink
  • 50Mbit LTE SIM

Situation:
Kolbi provides a decent experience and can be upgraded to 500Mbit, however every 2-3 hours on average, there is usually a 2-3 minute outage and the speed can vary. I’m looking to provide the most reliable internet connection possible (99% higher) to attract more digital nomads. Starlink currently goes out for about 20s every 5 minutes (15 minutes total over a 12hr timeframe). I believe I can fix this by eliminating some obstructions, but lets pretend for safety’s sake that this will never be 100% reliable.

Proposed solution:

Hardware

• Balance 20X
  • TP-Link USB Gig ethernet dongle
  • MikroTik SXT LTE6 kit

Setup

• Convert one LAN to virtual WAN
  • Use TP-Link USB dongle to provide another WAN (I understand this is a USB WAN Port)
  • Connect the MikroTik SXT LTE6 kit to the USB dongle (note - the reason I’m not using the internal LTE is because I cant’ find a BPL-021X-LTE-E-T-PRM or BPL-021X-LTE-MX-T-PRM to purchase in the US)
  • Potentially use a server in the US at my home there
  • I’m thinking of basically having a setup where traffic gets balanced equally across Kolbi and Starlink and then any spillover goes to the LTE connection (rationale - LTE will be limited to like 5GB data cap per month)

Questions:

• Can I order the International or Latin America LTE version and ship it to the US?
  • Is the virtual WAN license free for life?
  • What advantage would Speedfusion do for this setup? Does it simply make the existing bonded WAN more reliable?
  • Can you run Speedfusion Solo on a Raspberry Pi at my house in the US? If not, any recommendations? I also have a Synology DSM that has docker running on it.

Any other feedback?