Feature enhancements

Dear Support,

Can you please let us know based on the feature requests what features have you improved on this release?

We are still waiting for answers of the status of our features (posted on other threat)

Thanks,

Charris Lappas

Hi,

Please find the Release Notes here for v6.2.0 Beta2.

Hi,

I was looking at the improvement 10955 Notifications: Email notifications cannot be sent through PepVPN.

Can you please provide more info on that. If you have a Layer 2 Speedfusion all notification are through the default VLAN that in our case is not usefull can you please let us know if there is other way?

Hi,

10955 is referring to the fixed for E-mail notification over SpeedFusion on v6.1.0.

Do you mean your mail server is sitting on Tagged Vlan (e.g. Vlan 2) then e-mail notification can’t from Balance router to mail server over L2 SpeedFusion? Appreciate if you can provide network diagram for better understanding.

Thank you.

Hi,

We do not use the default VLAN (1). We would like to have the option to be able to select the Default IP. If we get this option we solve the following problems:

1. Email notifications are send via the default VLAN.
  2. We cannot setup a “Main LAN IP” other than from the default VLAN.
  3. For High Available configurations the Peplink devices get synched from the Default VLAN.

Out Diagram is as below:

Hi Charris,

1. Email notifications are send via the default VLAN.
    This is in our roadmap to have e-mail notification send on others Vlan.

2. We cannot setup a “Main LAN IP” other than from the default VLAN.
    Do you mean can’t configure Untagged Vlan (default Vlan) ID? You can configure specific Vlan on switch as Native Vlan so it will communicate with our Untagged Vlan if my assumption is correct.

3. For High Available configurations the Peplink devices get synched from the Default VLAN.
    I will move this to features request.