Failed to receive DNS response from the health-check DNS servers for Wi-Fi WAN on 2.4 GHz

I recently set up my Max Transit Cat 18. I have ATT and T-Mobile set up for cellular and have tried both my Verizon Hotspot and campground wifi as my wifi wan 2.4ghz. I keep getting the following error: Failed to receive DNS response from the health-check DNS servers for Wi-Fi WAN on 2.4 GHz. But public DNS server lookup test via the WAN passed. So please check the DNS server settings.

What could be causing this?
How do I find out what is causing it?
How do I fix this?

It could be because you are behind a captive portal and health checks will not pass until you are authenticated on the network. Just disable the health check and see if you can get connected, you may need to open a new tab in your browser and try going to a website. You will probably get re-directed to a captive portal page where you will need to agree to the T&C’s.

Oh and you should temporarily disable the cellular connections for this exercise and only the Wi-Fi as WAN should be in priority 1.

Once everything is working I always recommend to use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as the DNS servers for all connections including cellular.