Extending Peplink ID to the Time & Attendance system

To further simplify our online platform for our partners and users, we will be updating the Pepxim Time & Attendance system to utilize the Peplink ID for logging in. This will be active as of 17th May 2021 (3 am UTC). If this is your first time logging in with Peplink ID, you will need to create an account using the e-mail address that was previously used on the system.

FAQ

Why should I use Peplink ID?

Peplink ID allows you to use one centralized account across our active platforms (e.g. eStore, Marketplace, Forum, InControl) for logging in. Gone are the times where you need to memorize different login credentials for different systems. This simplifies the management of your accounts for trouble-free access.

What will happen to all my access and data if I begin using Peplink ID?

Your access and data will remain the same, only the method of logging in will change. You will then be able to use your new Peplink ID credentials going forwards.

Is it mandatory to create a new account if I have been using Google to login?

You may continue using Google to login if you have been using it previously. The Peplink ID is for those who wish to create one account for all of our platforms.

I have not received any activation email from the system, what should I do?

You should receive the email within a few minutes, please also check your spam folder.

I cannot complete this process, what should I do?

Please submit your request via our online ticketing system.