Extending Peplink ID to the forum

To further simplify our online platform for our partners and users, we will be updating the Peplink Forum to utilize the Peplink ID for logging in. This will be active as of 5th November 2020 (3 am UTC). So for your first time login, you will need to create an account using the e-mail address which was previously used on the Peplink Forum.

FAQ

Why should I use Peplink ID?

Peplink ID allows you to use one account to log in and access different Peplink systems. No longer do you need to remember different accounts and passwords for different systems.

Which systems support Peplink ID?

Currently Peplink ID can be used for eStore, Speedfusion, Speedfusion Cloud, and Forum. Going forwards, most if not all systems will use Peplink ID to login.

Is it mandatory to create a new account if I have been using Google to login?

You may continue using Google to login if you have been using it previously. The Peplink ID is for those who wish to create one account for all our platforms.

I have not received any activation email from the system, what should I do?

You should receive the email within a few minutes, please also check your spam folder.

I cannot complete this process, what should I do?

Please submit your request via our online ticketing system.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.