Event Log "download as CSV" older data not exporting

InControl2 Event Log download will only export initial page of data. Reload with older data to screen and then “download as CSV” exports only the newest items page.
Brad

It does not export only the initial page of events but it exports up to 1000 events in the last 7 days of your specified time period.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply.
From the dashboard page I went to report/Event Log and specified from Date of April 31st. and clicked “search”. The screen loaded the first batch, but when I downloaded as CSV I got 10,000 records. I was able to specify from April 25, 2020 but the filters do not seem to work. THIS FEATURE NEEDS WORK.
I did however find a “Log Archive Download” link. I don’t believe I saw that before. I only appears from a device specific Event Log page. And it returns very little log information.
Documentation for InControl2 needs to be developed and distributed ASAP. It is too powerful a tool to not have an avenue for how to do things.
Brad

Hi Brad, yes, the “Log Archive Download” link is shown on device levels only. The log files already include all events of all types in specified days.

Thanks for your comments. We will continue to hear our customers’ feedback and improve the system.

1 Like

Michael,
With all due respect you didn’t address the issues in the above reply. I do know a V1 of InControl2 documentation exists, but needs to be updated.
The archived device level log downloads contain VERY few entries. As I am trying to research client logins that history would be useful.
Brad

Please navigate to the Event Log page, click the Feedback button and let us know which day of log file contains very few entries. We will investigate.

1 Like

What kind of timeframe can I expect an answer?
Thanks
Brad

Hi Brad, I already replied your feedback by email. Please check your inbox.

1 Like