eSIM support for remote provisioning

Any plans for products with eSIM support?

2 Likes

We are working on this. Can you share with us more about your application?

3 Likes

Switching carriers if the existing carrier is not providing sufficient signal/performance.

Any updates to eSIM support?

Any more updates on this please?

Seems phones supporting Esims’s are becoming more available.

I bought the Pixel 3a (direct from Google Fi) to get that feature.

Downloaded a Airalo esim to use ATT here in US.
Data rates seem good. More providers here… esimdb.com

Would really love to see esim functionality on Pepwave!

I just wanted to bump it up. Any news on eSim support? I am looking for a system which will allow me to dynamically switch providers. Hopefully there would be API exposed so I could use my own logic for decision making and/or creating external interface.

my use case:

We would love to ship devices with eSIM to remote workers and activate cellular service remotely without touching it. Currenlty we ship with phisycal SIM cards. Which adds manual work and time/resources spend on pre provisioning.

What I missing is where I can find eSIM ICCID if its not on the box and Peplink device when added to IC2 not showing it either.

Hi! I have a very similar use case and purchased a Max-BR1-mini (hw3) which supports eSIM. Anyone knows how to proceed to use this feature? Does it need a SIM Injector near for it to work?

Thanks in advance

Hi Salomon,

Can you read up on this forum post - there is the steps to enable the eSIM on the BR1 Pro 5G. Same process works on my BR1 Mini HW3.
https://forum.peplink.com/t/esim-on-max-br1-pro-5g/62ea62877a6ed8909802040f/6

Follow up if you have any additional problems/concerns.

-Zakk