- Federal Police Force in the United States.
- Currently using another mobile device in their patrol cars but have been experiencing poor connectivity performance.
- Provide a strong mobile connectivity utilizing multiple cellular connections if needed.
- Built in GPS functionality to enable fleet tracking and management.
- To create an aggregated VPN link from patrol cars and remote sites to HQ.
- Simplify overall management of the entire infrastructure.
- For remote sites we would recommend a Balance 20X.
- This future proof router can be expanded to accept a second LTE connection via the built in FlexModule Mini. It is also 5G ready and can be upgraded, when the time comes.
- For the Patrol cars, we would put forward a UBR LTE.
- This rugged industrial grade dual cellular router already supports ignition sensing and it’s input voltage range is compatible with vehicles.
- The UBR LTE also comes with DIN mounts to allow for secure mounting inside the vehicle. The terminal block allows for hard wiring a power feed into the router.
- With the built in GPS, fleet management can be easily performed.
- FusionHub 2000 will be internally deployed to maintain a secure and unbreakable VPN tunnel, as well as utilizing Peplink’s SpeedFusion technologies when needed.