Display history bandwidth usage graph

hi sir, at the in control when we click monthly report, it only able to display data usage, but it not able to show bandwidth usage graph, can we suggest to add in the bandwidth usage graph on history basis?
because customer can login the incontrol to view the live usage graph or review back the history bandwidth usage graph as well.
appreciate you all can add in this feature.

[quote=laitonglek;18193]hi sir, at the in control when we click monthly report, it only able to display data usage, but it not able to show bandwidth usage graph, can we suggest to add in the bandwidth usage graph on history basis?
because customer can login the incontrol to view the live usage graph or review back the history bandwidth usage graph as well.
appreciate you all can add in this feature.

[/quote]

Hi,

Thank you for suggestion. I will move your thread to Features Request for product team to take consideration.

hi peplink team, any update from your development team on this?

Hi Lai,

We have discussed this internally. Live (Real Time) WAN usage report will incurs high usage of Balance/Max WAN link(s), and also require consistent connectivity in order to maintain the real time graph accuracy. This may not be acceptable or available in most of the environment, especially on those quota restriction base Internet services.

The user could always access to indivdual device to view the real time graph.

Anyway, door still open. We will consider this in future if there is high market demand on this.

I understand the data usage may be high… but lets face it as time goes bandwidth increases as well.
I would highly recommend give the option to the end user as a checkbox, with a disclaimer if you must. But this would be a great option in identifying network problem times in troubleshooting.