Data Compression Modems for Cellular Networks (Turning 50GB's into 500GB's)

T-Mobile uses:
Video streaming at up to 1.5Mbps; may affect speed of video downloads. For best performance, leave video streaming applications at default automatic resolution setting.

and

Watching TV shows or movies on Netflix uses about 1 GB of data per hour for each stream of standard definition video, and up to 3 GB per hour for each stream of HD video. Downloading and streaming consume a similar amount of data.

And Most TV’s have upscaling so we might just be stuck with very real limitations.

As far as I can tell 248GB’s to 744GB’s should be enough but even with 100GB’s at $50 it would still cost about $250 to $750 with T-Mobile to have a Home Internet Replacement.

To kind of sum this up 100GB for $50 is an extremely low price for Cellular Data and as long as The NO Provide it its as real as it gets, I have been trying to find any way 500GB for $128 could make any sense and I have come to the conclusion I had all along that it is either a special and limited offer not meant for everyone or is simply faults and is some kind of trick and maybe Data Sharing taking from one and allowing another to use that Data. But if people use plans that allow 500GB and it is going well over their true Data Allotments then We will All feel the pain once The NO shrinks our already small Data Allotments that is why I have been extremely open with how an MVNO works to allow us all to see why 500GB for $128 is Insane.

Uploads might benefit from this idea of compression but would mainly be for Web Designers or YouTubers, might be worth creating something because this is normally original data.

Mark

“My reseller 400 GB plan” Can you tell us who you get this from?

[

Att Rural Internet Unlimited 4G LTE Data Hotspot Plan(400GB …

lastmileinternet.com › att-rural-internet-unlimited-6999
](https://lastmileinternet.com/att-rural-internet-unlimited-6999)

Att Rural Internet Unlimited 4G LTE Data Hotspot Plan ( 400GB )$69.99 a Month. Home · Att Rural Internet Unlimited 4G LTE Data Hotspot Plan ( 400GB )$69.99 a …

What Is Last Mile Internet?

Last Mile Internet is the answer to all your rural internet needs - by bringing you high speed internet with unlimited data plans based on 4G LTE technology. Last Mile Internet delivers truly unlimited data plans and the fastest speeds available. Whether you want to stream your favorite movies or TV shows, browse the web, or even play competitive online games, you’ll be able to do it anywhere in the US with a 25 Mbps average download speed!

Can I Get Last Mile Internet?

Check Coverage

How is Last Mile Internet Different Than Satellite Internet

Cellular internet technologies have become extremely advanced in the last decade. Thanks to 4G LTE, users can stream video or play video games on their mobile devices with zero lag. While video buffering was almost a guarantee with older satellite Internet, streaming has become possible due to improvements. Satellite providers limit video streaming to 720p, a lower form of high-definition video, to reduce buffering. However, 720p isn’t as crisp as 1080p or 4k UltraHD.

(400gb Data Plan has streamsaver enabled. Video play back is limited to 480p on this plan)

Satellite Internet has also seen improvements in latency. However, it still lags behind cellular networks and mobile hotspots. It takes much longer for signals to travel between modems and a satellite orbiting the Earth than it does for cell phones or hotspot devices to send or receive a signal to a cell tower. Last Mile Internet offers high speed service all month long. The number one question we are asked is, “can i play online games?” Our answer is Yes. With our ultra low latency connections - buffer and lags are gone. Our plans do not slowdowns or have hard data caps.

How Does Last Mile Internet Work?

We use only the fastest national carriers​ to delivery blazing fast internet speeds over 4G LTE networks. With our custom configured internet gateway and our unlimited data plan - high speed internet is just a call or click away. No installation or clunky dishes on your house. When you receive your internet gateway just plug it up and enjoy high speed unlimited internet.

Rural Internet

Roughly 35% of American house holds do not have access to high speed internet service. These facts come from a 2018 FCC report. We are trying to close the gap in rural America. We started out offering high speed internet service to our local customers in Tishomingo County, MS. After our success locally We recently expanded our service to offer plans in multiple states. We know the problems that rural customers face trying to find reliable affordable internet service. Last Mile Internet offers you the option to stream, browse, and game online - with super low latency.

RV Internet

Whether you enjoy camping in a motor home, travel trailer, or a tent, having high-speed internet at your fingertips can enhance your experience. We understand RV’ers need fast and reliable high speed connections while on the go. We offer hotspots and fixed wireless gateways. Last Mile Internet is the provider who cares.

We understand how important it is to find a reliable wireless provider when you’re on the go. With our custom programmed LTE Routers and access to the nation’s fastest and most reliable LTE 4G providers – We are the wireless partner that you want when on the go. Our customers are our #1 priority.

Internet For Truckers

The American Trucking Association estimates there are over 500,000 long haul OTR drivers in the US as of 2019. While you are on the road we can help keep you connected with family and friends over social media with our access to nationwide 4G LTE network access. Our custom configured routers offer ultra low latency, and unlimited data. Stream, browse, or game while your away from home.

They are Offering even cheaper price then all the others with Unlimited 30 Day Rural Internet Plan.

Blue Unlimited 30 Day 4G LTE Rural Internet Plan – With Auto Payment

$115.00 / month and a $50.00 sign-up fee

Activation Times : Monday – Friday 8AM – 6PM

Blue Unlimited 30 Day Rural Internet Plan – With Auto Payment

No Credit Checks – No Contracts – No Data Caps – No Throttle

Speeds may vary depending on usage area and network congestion just like a cell phone. In addition to a home, this option works wonderfully in rural areas, traveling, RVs, big rig trucks and mobile work places!

$115 every 30 days + one time $50 activation fee

15 in stock

If you buy this I’ve got land made of gold for sale! I need the cash upfront and 30 days to run! :grin: :rofl: :joy:

I am also trying to explain other places how there seems to be a lot fraud going on.

Please take a few second of your time and read what I am about to post, on the other hand if facts don’t mean anything and you are happy with what you think is true then I guess you will find out later.

There are a lot of company offering Extremely cheap plans but what the facts.
A lot of them claim that They Only can add Limited Numbers of Accounts and Grandfathered Plans do not exist to The World of MVNO’s that are pre-paid because it month to month some might have pre-paid yearly I am adding a link below for information on how some of them are doing business. I am here to open your Eyes!

Unlimited LTE Advanced:
https://www.bbb.org/us/id/boise/profile/data-communication-equipment/unlimited-lte-advanced-1296-1000067243/complaints

Complaint Type: Problems with Product/Service
12/09/2020

The company advertises unlimited LTE mobile broadband. My internet was shutoff without notice today while I have six children remote learning and I am working from home. When I contacted the company, they informed me that my connection was “hazardous” and that I exceeded my data limit. When I stated I thought my data was unlimited, the service person said that it is unlimited for light to moderate users who do not exceed 370 - 400 GB per month!

Response
12/10/2020
"This is a SHARED service and how you use the service impacts everyone on the network.
"

This customer was terminated because he was swearing at, rude to, and harassing to our customer service agents. We have a zero tolerance policy for that. We would have been happy to work with him to get his service reconnected but he chose to act in an unacceptable manner.

Nowhere on our website do we indicate that we sell unlimited data plans. In this time of the COVID pandemic, there are so many people working and schooling from home that the LTE networks are completely overloaded. We tell customers this everyday. This is a SHARED service and how you use the service impacts everyone on the network.

The carrier (not us) shut off service due to the excessive data usage profile. The carriers to not define what is detrimental to the network but this customer must have done something deemed detrimental. The carriers never give any warning or notice.

Further, as the customer admits, he used 400GB of data in 25 days on the device that he purchased. 400GB in 25 days is a LOT of data so the service and device worked as it should until his actions caused the carrier to terminate. The device will still work and he can get another service but not from us due to his unacceptable behavior.

Upon ordering, the customer received an email with the following statements:

As a result of many factors, including recent mergers plus the loss of Net Neutrality, data plans have undergone many changes. Please use data wisely including adjusting your screen resolutions to 720p (screens under 24", 480p), turn off your device when not in use, and NEVER upload large files like games, game updates, videos, etc. Even though the carriers may describe your data plan as unlimited, the plans are not unlimited data at unlimited speeds. The carriers also have the right to slow speeds and manage their networks as they see fit. Service can be suspended, restricted, and/or terminated for abuse, misuse, or abnormal use at the carriers’ complete judgement.

You have 14 days from the date of purchase to return your device (in the original packaging with all accessories and power supply) should you wish to get your money back on equipment purchase. No shipping fees, activation fees, SIM kit fees, nor prepaid monthly service fees are refundable. If you have made a SIM only purchase, there is no money-back-guarantee and no refunds will be issued, You are responsible for any return shipping costs.

The data usage guidance is very clear and the money-back-guarantee is very clear. He used the service and the device VERY successfully over a period of 25 days. Unfortunately, he is not due a refund.

It’s probably unwise to accuse people of fraud. I don’t know exactly what these plans are and I’ll not mention the reseller I used. Suffice to say, there are lots of similar resellers. Search for things like “rural internet” or “internet for RVs” etc.

I don’t think they’re all crooks. Many are small businesses in rural areas supporting local customers who don’t really have any other way to get internet. For the most part, the plans do actually work. I suspect some are more legit than others. If there are terms of service violations happening then it’s probably up to the carriers to do something about it.

Anyway … this thread seems to have drifted away from the purpose of the forum. You can find plenty of this sort of discussion on https://www.reddit.com/r/Rural_Internet/ .

2 Likes

tetranz, lets first look at what fraud is.

Fraud is an intentionally deceptive action designed to provide the perpetrator with an unlawful gain or to deny a right to a victim.

First many are claiming they are 3rd Parties and not stating who they are a 3rd Party too, next you can’t act as an MVNO like Co-Brand it unless you are an MVNO that is making false statements, the ones I have looked up make statements like Limited Lines or Accounts and Protect The Main Account or Network and some even state Shared Account. This means that a group of people are being charged to use a Pool of Data and some are getting 400 ot 500GB but not Everyone so this means some get what they pay for and most do not!

Most are being lied too thinking they have 400GB in your case or 500GB in other!

tetranz, I guess you will keep trucking along till you run out of road and your service is cut off.
The main point was to see if there was any way they could offer the prices and this is a No.
But once you are informed of Truth its up too you to pick your path!