- A company based in America.
- Specializes in providing wireless internet services to Residential apartment buildings across the country.
- Upgrade all existing devices to Peplink.
- Have the entire network on one platform for ease of management.
- A centralised hub at the HQ which can handle numerous locations with varying sizes.
- We would suggest a Balance 580 to be stationed at the HQ.
- This is a perfect router for large enterprise usage and can handle 1.5Gbps throughput along with supporting up to 1000 users. With the ability to utilize 5 WAN and 3 LAN connections, this router is very versatile.
- Implement an additional Balance 580 in standby mode to create a High Availability architecture. This ensures optimal operational performance, even at times of high loads.
- To simplify the setup, SpeedFusion Cloud would make the perfect alternative (as opposed to the Balance 580’s), giving a second virtual end point without the need for complicated deployment.
- A Balance 380 would be used at medium sized buildings.
- The Balance 380 can handle up to 500 users together with out of the box support for all of the SpeedFusion technologies.
- Working alongside the Balance 380, an AP One AX would be deployed to provide Wi-Fi to all residents.
- For locations which have less devices/people, a Balance 20X would be used. This future proof router can be upgraded with an additional LTE connection via the FlexModule Mini slot, should the time come.
- Equipping the Balance 20X with Primecare enables the use of SpeedFusion functions.
- With InControl 2, network data can be accessed wherever you are. Remotely from one screen, you can provision, configure and monitor the entire network infrastructure to optimize the flow.