Balance 210 with HD2 Mini
UBR LTE with SpeedFusion Cloud
- A company based in East Asia.
- Provides commercial printing services to clients globally.
- Currently using rental conference rooms to host Zoom meetings with clients.
- Implement a Peplink router which is compact.
- Introduce a reliable LTE connection to work alongside the shared Wi-Fi connection at the rental conference rooms.
- Eliminate interruptions currently experienced (jitter etc).
- A Balance 210 to be used at the core office.
- This device will act as the 2nd endpoint allowing SpeedFusion technologies such as Bandwidth Bonding and WAN Smoothing to be used.
- The MAX HD2 Mini would be deployed at the remote conference rooms.
- This router comes with dual embedded cellular modems + SIM slots to provide Bandwidth Bonding and thus, a versatile connection.
- The added USB slot can be used as an additional WAN providing even further options.
- If you do not need such a high bandwidth connection, another option would be to implement a UBR LTE router with SpeedFusion Cloud.
- The UBR LTE provides unbreakable connectivity with PrimeCare. Straight out of the box, SpeedFusion functions and InControl 2 access are available.
- This removes the need to integrate your own 2nd end point and will allow you to automatically select from multiple public servers hosted around the world, giving you a very flexible setup, even if your location changes.