- A large West African company.
- Interest in power generation, real estate and construction.
- Constantly expanding the market with new branches opening.
- Using fibre networks within the current setup.
- Connect their new branch which is located in a remote location.
- Reduce monthly recurring charge on bandwidth used via fibre connectivity.
- Find an alternative to the high cost fibre setup in order to improve connectivity with LTE lines due to remote location. Instead of one line, explore the possibility of multi-connectivity options.
- Due to the remote location and the associated high costs of fibre deployment to the new branch, we would highly recommend a UBR LTE router coupled with a Puma 401 Antenna.
- The UBR LTE has the ability to limit bandwidth of users, thus limiting data consumption on LTE SIM cards. This can act as a rugged 2/2 link, having 2 lines to increase uptime yet reduce MRC on bandwidth.
- The Puma 401 Antenna is used to extend the signal outside the site. Solid reliability and high gain, even under heavy usage.
- Implementing this setup with Primecare, the company can take advantage of features such as SpeedFusion functionality, FusionHub licenses and InControl2 SD-WAN management. These will allow additional features such as bandwidth bonding to combine multiple LTE connections and traffic steering
- SpeedFusion Cloud would be an excellent choice here. It can act as a virtual endpoint, instantly switching connections when yours goes down.