Corporate VPN does not upload if connected under the Balance B30 peplink

Hello, I’m new to the forum,
my situation is this I have a fritzbox 7530 which acts as a modem giving the peplink IP 192.168.3.101 and gateway 192.168.3.2. The peplink is connected to the fritzbox in WAN 2 port (WAN 1 is free) while in WAN 3 a 4g+ Tp-Link modem/router is connected as failover. The peplink receives 192.168.3.101 from the fritzbox and from outside on the LAN 192.168.1.1.
If I connect my company VPN to a computer downstream of the peplink, I can access the network servers, download but upload in a limited way; in fact it loads some small files, with dimensions less than 1 MB, but above it it freezes and doesn’t even let me work on the server itself.
I thought maybe it was the double NAT that was causing problems but if so it shouldn’t even load the small files (I think)

What happens if you connect the PC to the LAN of the Fritzbox?

the company VPN works perfectly

I add some more information that I forgot to write before, the Fritzbox is in “Exposed host” mode towards the peplink IP 192.168.3.101, my company VPN uses PPTP as the protocol while another VPN (this one from Cisco time) from another company and another family member everything goes perfectly.

I just did a test and if I disconnect the connection from fritzbox and the failover connection automatically goes on, then the VPN works at full capacity there without problems.
ideas?