I need help in setting this up… I have 2 sites (A + B), A is Balance One with 4x vSAT WANs + 1x 4G LTE as Ethernet via Max BR1 Mini in IP Passthrough mode. Site B is a Balance 20 with 1 Cable WAN. The goal is to allow Site B clients access to Site A local networks via Site C (not labeled on diagram) is a FusionHub Solo in AWS.
This diagram is not quite finished but I think you’ll see what’s going on. So Site A connects to Site C using PepVPN (uses its 1 license). Site B connects to Site C using IPsec (no more PepVPN peer licenses on FH), which is perfectly fine as there is only one WAN at Site B and IPsec works great.
My questions are the following:
- Should anything be configured on the Max BR1 Mini, or leave everything to the Balance One?
- What Local Networks should be listed in IPsec configuration of Site B (Balance 20)?
- Should all of Site A’s local nets be included?
- Should any subnets of FH be included (FH private WAN IP is 172.16.31.57 | subnet is 172.16.31.0/20)?
- What settings need to be configured on FH to allow Internetwork communication of Site A/B through FH?
To get this working I’ve decided to start without Speedfusion bandwidth bonding and just go with PepVPN to FH (Site A <-> C) and IPsec to FH (Site B <-> C). I’ve configured PepVPN via InControl2.
Thanks in advance for your help!