Connect and bond two networks

I have a scenario where I have two vehicles that will have pepwave modems in them for wifi and device access. Each of the these modems will have internet via dual SIM and a starlink. What I want to do is have these vehicles connect when they are in range of each other so they can share resources and potentially bond the internet. I’d like that connection to be wireless and automatic. Is there a peplink device that can handle this kind of bonded meshing?

To allow them to share starlink bandwidth you could:

You could add a different SSID on each device (would need to be different from the passenger SSID ).
Add a new vlan with unique subnet. Use outbound policy to push traffic on the vlan out of the starlink.
Then use the wifi wan on each peplink to connect to this new SSID on each other.

If you then create a speedfusion tunnel from each device to a fusionhub or peplink device you can have it bond the connection with all of the available WAN’s, thus using the local starlink, cellular and the starlink of the other starlink in the other vehicle.

If you set both the wifi wan to use routing mode instead of nat you could also then use static routes, or dynamic routing to allow the 2 vehicles to talk to each other without going over the tunnel. If you use dynamic routing (BGP or OSPF) you would have the benefit of being able to swap between the Wifi connection and the tunneled connection seamlessly as wifi wan connects and disconnects.