Cellular Network bonding for outbound traffic with 4 pepwave max br1 pro 5g

Hi,

I have 4 pepwave max br1 pro 5g. I was able to use the Incontrol2 to create a fully connected mesh for the 4 routers with speedfusion vpn. currently l have one sim card for each router (each router have a public ip from the ISP and can access internet through cellular interface respectively).

The outcome l want to achieve is that when edge device (etc. PC) is connect to any of the four router’s LAN, that device is able to take advantage of the 4 sim card in 4 routers to speed up its internet access for uploading file. But currently with the speedfusion mesh setup l was not able to achieve the internet speed acceleration. I wonder what can l do to achieve the expected outcome and what is lacking?

A follow up information is that all of my routers do not have cable connection to each other and they can only communicate with through wifi, with this setup, does the idea of using other sim on other router to speed up internet still works?

I realized that incontrol2 use internet connection to setup the speed fusion vpn for my mesh network, is it possible to create speed fusion link with wifi wan ↔ lan between routers? as l assume wifi wan ↔ lan connection is faster than the speed fusion created by incontrol2 over internet (l am also not sure if my assumption is correct)

l tried to create ospf area with routers connected through wifi wan and lan and did not succeed (in router status there is no ospf information) and when l connect routers through wan ↔ lan (cable) l was able to see the ospf network information pass through. Does this mean l cannot use wifi wan ↔ lan for creating ospf area or speed fusion link?

Thank you for you time.

Hi,

you can do that only with Synergy Mode.
You need a singel Gateway IP for your Network, this is not possible with 4 different routers.

I do believe Dennis is correct. You’ll need to synergize 3 of the BR1s via a switch to your Synergy controller BR1.
Can I ask how you got into this situation? The most-likely best solution for your situation is a pair of Synergized BR2s or an HD4-MBX.

Thank you for your reply. I checked the synergy mode video from peplink and there is one concern l have for this mode. In the video they connected synergized device to the synergy controlled through LAN ↔ WAN cable connection to create synergy link. However, I cannot use cable for connection between routers due to physical constraints. is it possible to create synergy link between synergy controller and multiple synergized devices?