CELLULAR 2 or SIM2 as a WAN connection

Hi,
im interested to know if is it possible to set up the SIM2 or CELLULAR 2 as another WAN to be selected (drag and drop) on the WAN connections status on the dashboard.

I need as simple is possible to selecte, swip, change, from one SIM card to another

Thanks

Simply put, in your instance you cant - the Max BR1 Mk2 from your screenshot is a single modem, dual SIM device, in other words it has one modem that connects, and the SIM used is either manually selected or chosen depending on what works.

In your instance it is simply a case of clicking the “Details” button, and selecting how you want the router to decide which SIM to use, the descriptions are pretty obvious “Both SIMs” (with options to select which is preferred) or to force “SIM A Only” or “SIM B Only” and a couple of other options too… not exactly big brain thinking in my eyes and could easily be put into a couple of pictures and 5 lines of text explaining to an end user how to choose between the SIM cards.

If you have a device with multiple modems, for example a Transit Duo, then yes you would see each modem listed as a separate WAN connection and you can drag those around as you see fit, along with also selecting which SIM to use in each modem as above.

and some command to be able to launcho from cli???

To do what? (you could try reading the manual - literally the first hit on Google https://download.peplink.com/manual/CLI+SSH+Guide.pdf)

You want a “simplest way possible” CLI is not “simplest way” but either way, no the CLI does not allow you do to this as far as I can tell, you can only configure the APN on the CLI.

You can probably use the device API though if you felt the need to make some simple button for this in an app somewhere.

the manual is allready printed and studied, thanks
i know is not easy, but i could run it remotely…
i saw, i only can change the settings but not activate one or another sim, wierd…
and API…??? i will google it… interesting…