Captive portal custom page

Hi all

I’m playing with captive portal feature on BR1 and incontrol…

IIUC, if I want to use social networks auth I must use the incontrol approach, if I want to have a fully customized splash/login page I must use the captive portal feature on the single router.

I saw the wiki page about custom login page but I have some questions:

• is there any possibility to see an example of social access via a custom page?
  • if I create a custom page, will all my data session visible on incontrol?

I’m in the need of have a fully customized login page but I can’t loose the social/email/sms login features… any hint?

TIA

Do you mean if you need social networks authentication, then InControl2 is needed? If you need external splash page authentication, then Captive Portal feature on the BR1 is needed? If so, this is correct.

If external splash page authentication is your choice, you need to customize your splash page to integrate with social networking.

If external splash page authentication is your choice, all your data are invisible on InControl2.

Are you looking to customize the built-in splash page in InControl2 or you need to use your own splash page? Please help to clarify further.

Thank you.

yes, I meant that

If external splash page authentication is your choice, you need to customize your splash page to integrate with social networking.

ok

If external splash page authentication is your choice, all your data are invisible on InControl2.

ok, is there any way to have it? I mean: I create wifi ssid via incontrol panel without any social (or other) auth feature… setup a custom page on my device to achieve what I need (a fully customized page with social auth… FB, Google etc) and then redirect alla the data to incontrol… which are the required params?

Are you looking to customize the built-in splash page in InControl2 or you need to use your own splash page? Please help to clarify further.

Thank you.

I need to have a fully customized login page…

We sell connectivity to some customers… they want the login page being how they desire (with banners, logos, custom lins etc)… but we need social login and to control/monitor devices via incontrol and have some feedback about traffic.

Please find the explaination below for your better understanding.

Deployment 1 - Wifi managed by InControl2 and Captive Portal disabled on InControl2

• InControl2 will act as WLAN Controller only.

Deployment 2 - Wifi managed by InControl2 and Captive Portal enabled on InControl2

• InControl2 will act as WLAN Controller and external Splash page server.

If you choose deployment 1, you must own the Splash server. Then, you can customize your own Splash page to integrate with Social Networking. You may grab the related Captive Portal’s data from your customized Splash page server.

If you choose deployment 2, InControl2 is your Splash server. You may customize the Splash page as below. There are a lot of parameters you can play around.
You may grab the related Captive Portal’s data from InControl2 with this deployment.