Can't get both SIM cards to work for bonding

I have a MAX BR2 Pro with one SIM card for Verizon and one for ATT. I cannot get both of them to connect simultaneously for bonding (I have SpeedFusion). I know the bonding is working as I have an Ethernet line in WAN 1 and Cellular 1 is connected along with it. Cellular 2 just sits and says connecting. On boot up, which ever SIM card connects first is the one that shows connected (sometimes ATT, sometimes VZN). The other never connects. I have them all on priority 1 and have tried switching the network mode to the brand (with no luck). Any thoughts?

Lets’s seperate out the problems.
Are you running the latest firmware on your br2?
Are you able to connect cellular1 if cellular2 is off?
Are you able to connect cellular2 if cellular1 is off?
I’m wondering if you have an issue with the plan you are on in one of the modems?

Yes, the firmware is current. I was thinking the same thing about the SIM card/plan, but whichever card connects first is the one that goes to Cellular 1. Cellular 2 does not work at all. I was wondering if I had missed a setting somewhere?

This may be totally off-center, but: It sounds like both of your SIM cards are in the two slots for Cellular 1 (since cellular 1 connects with either when both are in place).

Check to make sure that one card is in slot 1A and the other is in 2A.

Cheers,

Z

1 Like

Good call, Z! I popped the back off and checked the SIM cards. Turns out the vendor had one of the ATT cards in the VZN slot. I moved it over and it now connects fine. Thanks for your help!