Can't access InTouch from Incontrol mobile app

on desktop browser I have a Green button for InTouch under the organization page.
on the InControl2 mobile app I can’t locate anywhere InTouch link.
any ideas?

Hello @zebrascanfly,
As you’ve noticed, the InControl mobile app has fewer features than the web browser. That is intentional. The app is primarily for checking Peplink Devices, and development resources are focused on the core systems used within InControl.

I use the Peplink InControl mobile app several times a week to provide basic support to our customers when I’m out and about. However, for complex tasks, including supporting customers’ other systems by InTouch, we always return to full browsers.

My understanding of the Peplink mobile app is that it is all API-based, and the InTouch feature of InControl is not an API-available feature.

I have moved this over to a Feature request for you. I’m not expecting anything soon, though who knows? If it gets enough interest, Peplink might see if it is possible.

Happy to Help,
Marcus :slight_smile:

Thank you Marcus @mldowling
I was hoping I’m just missing the link.
I have power controller behind one site that I’m using InTouch to reboot switches would have been nice to be able to access from inControl. but I’ll survive without it.

1 Like