Can Surf Soho work with verizon's new "Internet Gateway'?

HI
I have just learned that on my bill, Verizon calls it a router. I had imagined that I would put this new verizon gadget together with Surf SoHo and then let go of Cox cable.

Do you all know about this wifi device that Verizon has put out? Can Surf Soho work with this new “Internet Gateway” from Verizon?
Thank you,
Karen

peplink is like any other router as it can take an ethernet wan or it can also do wifi wan. i would prefer ethernet wan though. also given surf soho age and it being EOL, i would get the b one

it can work as an ethernet wan as i am using it currently as a secondary with a balance 20x but like he said in the settings it shows as a router like any other

Thank you both so much for your help. I do have computers that need ethernet so does that mean the B One takes and gives ethernet? I am happy to hear this can work. Besides wifi I especially want the security features that peplink products provide.
Joy

look at the specs page for b one. its basically a b20x without cellular and some other improvements.