[BUG] Balance One - Firmware 8.3.0 - Wake-On-Lan Feature

Since updating to 8.3.0, when using the Wake-On-Lan feature, if you select a target and click ‘send’, the list of targets in the drop down menu disappears. Previous behavior (and what one would expect) on the previous firmware versions is that the list would load back populated. If I want to select a second target to wake in the current firmware, I am forced to reload the page to get the list back and then I am able to select a target again and press send.

1 Like

I guess I should have clarified: is this a known bug and it is going to be fixed in 8.4.0? I saw no mention of it in the beta release notes. Thanks for your support!

Can someone from Peplink confirm this as a bug please and that it will be fixed sometime in a future firmware update? Thanks!

1 Like

Is there somewhere else I should be posting bug reports and expect a reply or confirmation from a dev?

1 Like

I experienced the same behavior on a Pepwave MAX BR1 with firmware 8.4.1 build 5474. Seems indeed a bug that has not been fixed yet.

Lets ask @TK_Liew to get it put on the bug list.

1 Like

This web UI bug has been filed. I will follow up with engineering team. Thanks for reporting the bug!

2 Likes